Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Will it be all for not?


Riverton Arts Festival is just a few days away now.   I am still working on many things, trying to be ready.  So many things to work on, and each thing is so time consuming.  

Here are some of the items I will have available while supplies last at the show:

Photography:
sizes include 8x10, 8x8, 5x5, 12x12, 12x18, 20x30

A small selection of handmade frames, some from barn wood, new materials, and up-cycled.  

Jewelry:  designed and all handmade by me usually incorporating some Siberian Elm tree:  This would include necklaces and my cute rings.

Paintings:  Several of my paintings

Houseware items:  decorative hand painted magnets, cottage style clothespins, desk art pieces, birdhouses, signs, etc.

I hope you can come see me and all the other artists there.  Here are the times and days (i think, they didn't include the times on their mailer, so this is judging off my info of when I need to be "ready to go").  

June 4th 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.

June 5th  12 p.m. - 9 p.m.

June 6th  9 a.m. - 9 p.m. 

The event is being held at the Riverton City Park - 1450 West 12800 South Riverton, UT 84065

Email me with any questions.  But I'll see you there...I hope. 

I will be placing the items I take to the show on "inactive" status on Etsy, if there's something you want, and you wont be able to make it to the show, order it now.  

Love

Hailey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger