Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Monday, May 11, 2009

Etsy Favorites


Today I thought I'd share a fellow artist on Etsy whom I have become good friends with.  Her name is Emily and her shop business goes by the name, Timeless Paper.  I just love the things she makes, but my favorites are her paintings.  Come see her shop
HERE.  She also makes "unique paper gifts that will put a smile on your face."  

I've really enjoyed getting to know Emily.  I hope you can take a moment to wander through her Etsy shop and her website.    

www.timelesspaper.etsy.com
www.timelesspaper.com

Hailey

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me on your beautiful blog! You'll have to be my blog's featured shop of the week soon.

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger