Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Logo Debut


My new logo for all to see.  I love the fonts and the placement.  I just love everything about it.  Thank you so much Emily!  Emily was very easy to work with, very open to thoughts and ideas and she was really able to pull it together for me timely and professionally.  I would absolutely recommend Emily as an artist to be seriously considered when looking for any graphic design. 

Here is Emily's etsy store:  www.timelesspaper.etsy.com and her website www.timelesspaper.com  

Now comes the part where I get to order my banner and business cards for my show in June.  I am still shopping around for the best place to get my banner ( approx 3'x8') and business cards made so if you have someone good and reasonable that you know of, please share!!  

I have some new artwork that i've been working on that I will be listing shortly.  I think you'll really like it.  It's stuff I've never painted before and I am very excited about how they turned out.  

Thanks for reading.

Hailey Rose
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet words! I am always here to help.

    — Emily

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger