Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Friday, May 15, 2009

Riverton Arts Festival


It's kind of a big deal.  My first Arts Festival.  They say roughly 20,000 people attend the 2 1/2 day event.  And here I am, signing up for it without any idea how I'm going to pull this off.  

The event is June 4th, 5th and 6th.  I will be a vendor there promoting my artwork and my Etsy site.  I am really excited to be apart of the event.  There will be other artists there as well so I think it will be neat to be amongst them for a couple days.  There will be musicians as well playing music, 5k run, food, etc.   You can view the RivertonArts site here.

I will be having a childrens activity in my booth too.  I'll make another announcement when the time comes closer.  In the meantime, my lovely Emily (timelesspaper, see previous blog) is designing me a logo.  And I am very excited to see how it turns out.  -no pressure Emily!  :D

Stay tuned and, as always, thanks for reading.

Hailey

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your show! I wish I was closer to stop by your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger