Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Amore and Love


Here's one of my newer creations.  I really love them.  They are rings...like the kind you wear on your finger, all hand carved out of old Siberian Elm trees that surround my 1860's house, sanded, brushed with Organic Flaxseed Oil to give a natural color enhancement and treatment to the wood and then topped off with some fun little word like Amore or Love.  

I can make any size needed with whatever short word you'd like.  Each piece is truly unique and one of a kind.  


Hailey Rose
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger