Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Friday, May 22, 2009

Tree on Tree


So I may have a slight obsession with trees.  But you know, I had to figure out what to do with all these branches around my house.  :-)  Here is one of my latest creations.  This piece is called... Tree on Tree.  I know, very original.  So what we have here is a branch cut horizontally, sanded, painted and varnished.  All designed, cut, sanded, painted, and varnished my me.  

It stands about 5 3/4 inches tall, is about 2 1/4 inches across and about 1 inch deep.  Painted on it is a tree, with no leaves.  I find that it reminds me of winter, which makes me think of skiing.  It's very one of a kind and the first of its collection.  It is signed, dated and titled on the bottom.  

Come to my online store at www.impulseART.etsy.com to see more of my art or to read more about this particular piece.  I have about 60 items up right now so come browse.  Thanks for reading.

Love,
Hailey Rose

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger