Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Monday, June 22, 2009

Vintage is Home


I love all the new home decor designs that continue to come out, but...my heart is in vintage items. I love to look, hold, own an item that has a long past. It doesn't matter if I actually "know" the story but to think this precious item has been around for 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, 100 years, 150 years and to think of each era, where it may have been in someone's home makes for great day dreaming.

Here are some fantastic finds that I have available in my Etsy Shop. I'm fine if they stay in my home, but they are available to add or begin your collection of vintage.


Hailey Rose
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger