Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Festival Schedule

Hi Friends,

I'm already tired and it's only 3:36 in the afternoon.  Cait and I set our tent all up at the Riverton Arts Festival this afternoon.  My tent is towards the South East of it all, one tent block east from the performance stage.  I'm back home taking a break now though.  We are right close to the stage, so we should have a great view of all the talented dancing, bands and orchestras that will be playing.

Here is a pretty good idea of the schedule:

June 4th - 7:30 p.m. Free Concert by the Riverton Metropolitan Orchestra
I will be there from 6 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 

June 5th - Performances begin at 9 a.m. and go past 9:30 p.m.  
I will be there from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.

June 6th - 5k run begins at 7:30 a.m. and performances begin at 10 a.m.  
I will be there from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.

There are 50+ vendors there and some yummy looking food.  Other vendors may have different times that they come in.  So far I have spotted a couple jewelry artists, some sparkly kids flip flop sandal artist and the cutest birdhouses.  

See you there!  I'll take lots of pictures so if you can't make it...you can at least see some of it.  :) 

Hailey Rose
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger