Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Etsy Front Page and new items

Hooray!
Last night another one of my items made Front Page. The Forsaken Tulip in 5" x 7" was the lucky winner. I received about 150 views from it's time on Front Page. That's twice this June I have hit front page. It made my night.


Thanks for reading.

Hailey Rose

1 comment:

  1. Yay for making it to the front page!!! You are super talented girly!!

    I changed the name of my blog and accidently deleted my followers grrr! Can you come back over and follow me again? Thanks darlin!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger