Let me tell you a story...

This little blog is about me, Hailey and my pursuit of happiness. I've decided to move on from modeling and to a new chapter of my life, artisry. I paint, I take pictures and I enjoy junking for vintage goods. All of this is done with lots of day dreaming in between.

I have a shop on Etsy that I just opened up in Feb 2009 and I am excited to see where it goes from there.

Thank you for your love and support.

Hailey

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Making Etsy Front Page


It's a great feeling when you get to be on the front page of Etsy.  You work so hard on all your items, you put them together with thought and love and there are two great compliments.  1- someone actually buys your stuff to have in their home or give as a gift and 2- to make front page.  

And guess what.... Saturday I was on front page.  It was very exciting.  The item that made front page was His Hand.  Within a matter of under an hour, His Hand got over 700 views.  I received some kind emails from other Etsians that I've never known or talked to, lots of item and page hearts and even heard from some of my existing Etsy friends that were lucky enough to be on Etsy for that block of time to see His Hand on there.  

Thank you to those who have been so supportive.  I love you all.  

Hailey Rose

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it.

    -Emily (timelesspaper.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I meant it!
    It's a great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger